Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases / 2013 / Article / Fig 2

Research Article

Remembering the Children: Implementation and Success of a Robust Method for Identifying and Testing Children of HIV Patients

Figure 2

HIV patients screened for offspring. A total of 214 HIV patients attend the York/Harrogate HIV services. Eleven (5.1%) were deemed ineligible for inclusion in the audit, leaving 203/214 (94.9%) patients eligible for proforma completion. Of these, 192/203 (94.6%) had a completed proforma. A total of 90/192 (46.9%) had offspring and 102/192 (53.1%) did not.
828024.fig.002

You are browsing a BETA version of Hindawi.com. Click here to switch back to the original design.