About this Journal
Aims and scope
Journal of Robotics publishes papers on all aspects automated mechanical devices, from their design and fabrication, to their testing and practical implementation. The journal welcomes submissions from the associated fields of materials science, electrical and computer engineering, and machine learning and artificial intelligence, that contribute towards advances in the technology and understanding of robotic systems.
Studies may relate, but are not limited, to the following categories:
- Industry and manufacturing systems
- Vehicular and transportation technology
- Remote operation and exploration (space, deep sea, hostile environments, etc.)
- Medicine, healthcare, and assistive devices
- Social and lifestyle robots
- Human augmentation
As well as original research, Journal of Robotics also publishes focused review articles that examine the state of the art, identify emerging trends, and suggest future directions for developing fields.
ISSN: 1687-9600 (Print)
ISSN: 1687-9619 (Online)
Editorial enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.