About this Journal
Aims and scope
International Journal of Aerospace Engineering aims to serve the international aerospace engineering community through dissemination of scientific knowledge on practical engineering and design methodologies pertaining to aircraft and space vehicles.
Original unpublished manuscripts are solicited on all areas of aerospace engineering including but not limited to:
- Mechanics of materials and structures
- Aerodynamics and fluid mechanics
- Dynamics and control
- Propulsion and combustion
- Avionics and systems
- Flight simulation and mechanics
- Unmanned air vehicles (UAVs).
Review articles on any of the above topics are also welcome.
ISSN: 1687-5966 (Print)
ISSN: 1687-5974 (Online)
Editorial enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.