About this Journal
Aims and scope
Advances in Fuzzy Systems is an international journal which aims to provide a forum for original research articles in the theory and applications of fuzzy subsets and systems. The goal of the journal is to help promote the advances in the development and practice of fuzzy system technologies in the areas of engineering, management, medical, economic, environmental, and societal problems. Advances in Fuzzy Systems is intended to provide a rapid communication of fully refereed papers through the Open Access publication model, which will enable the journal to reach a far greater audience than traditional subscription-based journals.
The areas covered by the journal include but are not limited to:
- Fuzzy subsets and systems theory and applications
- Approximate reasoning
- Decision theory and optimization
- Intelligent control
- Neural-fuzzy systems
- Fuzzy information theory
- Soft computing and uncertainty modeling
- Fuzzy logic for machine intelligence
- Databases, business, finance and management, medical applications, expert Systems, image processing and pattern recognition and other such areas of interest
ISSN: 1687-7101 (Print)
ISSN: 1687-711X (Online)
Editorial enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.